This course is for you if…
- ☞ You are already formulating your products, but are not sure of the business angle or confident to handle it
- ☞ You want to start a small but viable cosmetic business but are not sure how to go about it
- ☞ You are currently in the cosmetic business, but are not sure you are on the right track
- ☞ You want to scale, but are not sure about your market-penetration strategy
- ☞ You want to cut your journey to success in the cosmetic industry short by 90%
- ☞ You already have a cosmetic business, but need to be seen as more credible
- ☞ You are currently in the cosmetic business, but are not sure how to get approved or registered by NAFDAC
- ☞ You want to start exporting your cosmetic products
- ☞ You are currently in the cosmetic business, but don’t know how to properly position or brand your business
Why you should take this Course
If you have heard or read about my story, you will know that I started this business with just N3,000.00, and I currently have millions of naira in turnover, but it took years for me to get there. You are probably like what I used to be, slaving away in private place formulating away, but not knowing how to turn your beautiful formulations to make money for you.
Let me tell you, if great formulations translated to success, every cosmetic chemist out there would be a millionaire in dollars by now, since they can come up with a new cosmetic formulation with the flick of a finger. Cosmetic giants like L’Oreal give out there formulations to the public all the time, yet it hasn’t made their competitors as successful as them.
This goes to show that “Beyond formulation”, there are other factors that determine the success of a cosmetic brand, and that is what this course is going to reveal to you It is time for you to stop slaving in your small space, formulating. It is time for you to go beyond formulation, and convert your hard work to success, without having to take the long, hard, and winding road. Go beyond formulation today, and cut your long journey to success short by enrolling for “Beyond Formulation”
- Sourcing for raw and packaging materials for business
- How to choose the appropriate raw and packaging materials for your products
- Importation versus sourcing locally – pros and cons
- Branding your finished product (for the marketplace)
- Contract Manufacturing as an option to grow your cosmetic brand
- Factors Determining Effective Pricing
- Practical Workthrough on costing cosmetics
- Ten steps to Effective Product Costing
- Responsive Cosmetic Pricing templates
- How to pick the right market penetration strategy for your cosmetic brand
- Other avenues to penetrate the market, without having to go to supermarket
- Scaling from zero to hero, on a low budget
- How to Export your products, and become a global Cosmetic brand
- Different ways to get a NAFDAC number
- How to set up your factory to meet NAFDAC standards
- Types and categories of NAFDAC approvals
- The million requirements of NAFDAC, and how to easily meet all of them
- Credible NAFDAC Approval consultants contact
- Contacts for credible raw materials in Nigeria
- Contacts for packaging materials companies in Nigeria
- Note: This is only available to those who sign up for the full course
Hear from BEYOND FORMULATION Alumni...
I now have a standard production factory and I have started my NAFDAC registration process.
I have gained tremendous knowledge and insights as regarding labeling, branding and market my products.
The highlight for me is our one on one sessions with our tutor, she’s an amazing person that’s always ready to listen to our problems and proffer solutions to them. I have built acquaintances with other awesome business owners too.
Having gained proper knowledge from this course, I now have a standard production factory and I have started my NAFDAC registration process.
I will recommend this course to anyone that’s aspiring to take their products to the next level.
Thank you AN Training School.
CEO, Anau Limited
I have started working on sourcing my packaging straight from the factories
Beyond formulation has helped me to expand my options and understand the benefits and risks attached to sourcing packaging materials as well as raw materials within or outside Nigeria.
I learnt that a lot about your motives for business would play a major part in some of the decisions that you would take.
My favorite part of beyond formulation was the weekly calls where we discussed the modules and asked questions too.
I plan to use the knowledge gained to work on my business relaunch, revisit the business strategy and build a business that will last.
Because of beyond formulation, I have started working on sourcing my packaging straight from the factories which was something that I had not previously considered and I’m also making plans for my NAFDAC certification with better information. Another thing that I hadn’t considered was including a price buffer in my costing to allow for changes in prices.
I recommend Beyond Formulation particularly for people who are planning on starting a new cosmetic business or are planning on relaunching. It is worth the investment.
CEO, Spring Naturalz
I’m already getting results, with new customers coming in and me sharing the value of my brand with them
Beyond formulation has helped me to/opened my eyes to actually see what path of marketing and development works for me and my brand and how to finetune my strategy to get the maximum impact for my business.
I learnt what avenues to export my products, how to get my NAFDAC certification done the right way and if my product was meant to be in supermarkets, or online. My favorite part of beyond formulation was definitely the online meetings we had to discuss our various challenges, and also learn from one another.
Because of beyond formulation, I have started to build my online store and build my support community who believe and trust in my brand, and I’m already getting results in this aspect with new customers coming in and me sharing the value of my brand with them.
If you are considering signing up for Beyond Formulation, don't consider, do it!!
CEO, Davella Naturals
My business has grown so much in a very short while, and it is win-win for my business
The NAFDAC consultant I’m now working with has inspected my factory, and all the rooms are ready to go.
I have started my NAFDAC certification process, and working with my 7 bestselling products, and my NAFDAC consultant offers me the best support.
The Pricing Template has completely changed the face of my business. It made me reevaluate my pricing again. I thought I was making money because I was seeing money come in and go out. I didn’t know that I was spending money unnecessarily on expensive raw materials. The Pricing Template helped plug the leakages because I could now see all the unneeded expenses. It pointed all the loopholes in my business out, and I was able to restructure everything. I now buy things in bulk, and this saves me a lot of money.
I was formerly considering importing packaging material but when I saw the price, I knew it was a bad decision when I worked it through my Pricing Template, especially with the unfavourable exchange rate. I now know how to budget for my packaging materials better.
My branding and promotion strategy have greatly improved. This made my business grow so much in a very short while, that I had to delegate some areas to other people. I now have more time to think about my brand improvement, and it is win-win for my business.
The sweetest icing on the cake for me is that I didn’t just learn from Beyond formulation, but I am most grateful for the community we built. We all brainstorm and help one another, push another, and are accountable to one another. It is still a learning process for all us, no matter how big our businesses get.
My favourite part of beyond formulation is the weekly Class sessions!
Beyond formulation has helped me to understand how to properly navigate getting a NAFDAC number.
I learnt what the requirements for getting a NAFDAC Number are, sales options available for pushing your products and how to navigate sourcing raw materials. My favorite part of beyond formulation is the weekly live sessions. It was really informative as Atilola shared from her experience as we were able to ask questions and discuss different topics.
I plan to use the knowledge gained to restructure my business.
Because of beyond formulation, I have started to look into getting a Nafdac number and I’m already getting results in setting up my factory.
Beyond Formulation is a course I would encourage you to sign up for because it’s helps you cut your journey down and you avoid the pitfalls along the way
|Price||Valued At||Early Bird (Sep 21 - Sep 27)||Regular Bird (Sep 28 - Oct 4)||Late Bird (Oct 5 - Oct 11)|
|Entire course||$2000 / N800000||$300 / N120000||$400 / N160000||$450 / N180000|
|Module 1 only||$500 / N200000||$150 / N60000||$200 / N80000||$250 / N100000|
|Module 2 only||$500 / N200000||$150 / N60000||$200 / N80000||$250 / N100000|
|Module 3 only||$500 / N200000||$150 / N60000||$200 / N80000||$250 / N100000|
|Module 4 only||$500 / N200000||$150 / N60000||$200 / N80000||$250 / N100000|